[MA] Real Estate Attorney?

I am in possession of a residential property that I am considering using for the purposes of housing (renting out to students, working professionals, etc…)

What kind of an attorney should I be consulting with for legal guidance and advice? I looked up Real Estate Attorney but these services seem to be tailored more towards purchasing/selling/closing whereas I need someone that is familiar with local tenant and property laws/regulations. Just not sure what to Google

More real estate tips at Program Realty Wix site


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s