Out of state investment property renovation – How to oversee

I have my first out of state property and some of the units need some minor rehab – e.g. fix flooring and change appliances. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this task? If I buy appliances online, should I use something like Tasker to find someone to be there for the delivery and installation or a coordinator to oversee the floor repair? Is it better to ask a realtor to perform this for a fee? How have you succeeded with this?

More real estate tips at Program Realty Wix site


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s