Difference between different RE property lots?

I'm a little confused by the definitions of different property lots (key, T-intersection, interior, flag, corner, cup-de-sac, for ex) and it would be really helpful to see a visual of what they are. Corner and cul-de-sac seem pretty self-explanatory, but the others were not.

I couldn't find anything doing a quick google image search, and most do the sites i found are text only. I'm hoping someone in this sub could help me.

Would anyone have a diagram they could scan or even be able to draw so I can see what the main differences of each are?

Thanks in advance.

More real estate tips at Program Realty Wix site


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s