Potential Opportunity to Purchase 90-Unit Building – Toronto,ON – What to Look For?

Long story short….in a few years, i may have an opportunity to purchase/invest in a 90-unit residential building in Toronto, Ontario along with other family members. The building is right on the new subway line being built, great location but older building that likely needs a few million $ to upgrade. Looking for the key industry parameters/metrics and general knowledge to understand how i would go about evaluating if this would be a good investment. Some background… Existing family-owned business already has a ~35% ownership in the building, with the remaining 65% owned by other extended family. There may be an opportunity to buy out the extended family in a few years to keep the asset/income within the immediate family.

More real estate tips at Program Realty Wix site

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s